What’s all the buzz about?
Our summer nature camps are an adventure in learning! Take advantage of our 185-acre outdoor classroom of unspoiled nature along the shores of Lake Michigan and just 15 minutes from downtown Milwaukee. Serving children from preschool through 10th grade.
During our adventure camps, your children will be:
- Making discoveries in woodlands, prairies, ponds, wetlands, and on the beautiful Lake Michigan shoreline
- Enjoying hands-on learning
- Exploring the wonders of nature
- Working with experienced, caring naturalists who will nurture your child’s love of nature while providing a fun-filled experience.
For more information about our summer camps, contact Camp Director Shelly Rollins or our Registrar at 414.352.2880 x224.
|Summer Camp 2014
- Member Registration opens February 24
- Non-Member Registration opens March 11
- FULL Summer Camp list - Last updated 6/25/14
Summer Camp Health & Registration Forms